Hogarth is the Global Content Experience Company. Part of WPP, Hogarth partners with one in every two of the world’s top 100 brands including Coca-Cola, Ford, Rolex, Nestlé, Mondelez and Dyson. With a breadth of experience across an extensive range of sectors, Hogarth offers the unrivaled ability to deliver relevant, engaging, and measurable content across all channels and media - both established and emerging.
The number of channels at our fingertips; the need for speed; and the drive for mass personalisation, all mean that brands need different solutions.
Our global team of over 6,000 craft and technology experts brings together creative, production and innovation to help clients navigate this exciting and ever-changing world of today’s content experience.
Our Hogarth values:
Heart and Soul: We love what we do. We bring energy and enthusiasm to all our work. We push boundaries, we are never satisfied and always want to find a better way.
Hands On: We don’t wait for things to happen, we get on with it. We are pragmatic and don’t have an ego. We do what it takes to get the job done to the highest standards.
Honest: We are straightforward, constructive and speak openly and clearly. We operate with integrity and live up to our promises.
Happy Family: We enjoy working together. We look out for our colleagues. We are supportive and collaborative across all our teams. Even when things get tough, we don’t lose perspective or our sense of humour.
The role of the Audio Producer in Hogarth will involve the managing and production of audio for commercials to be distributed Worldwide. You will also be responsible for managing budgets, casting ,scheduling of audio sessions managing projects through from briefing stages to final audio approval.
You will be a vital part of an open, enjoyable & friendly working environment where we always share new knowledge and techniques that are available to us. The department prides itself with working and problem solving as a team and we always look out for each other.
Key Responsibilities (to include but not limited to):
- To attend/direct audio sessions that would involve voice over recording, audio mixing and editing.
- To assist in the edit, balance and mix sound elements (voiceover, dialogue, music and sound effects) for client and account group approval with output in the correct format and mixed to required specs with the help of in-house audio engineer whenever necessary.
- Responsible for the technical and creative quality of Hogarth’s audio output
- Responsible for backup and archiving of audio work in line with Hogarth practices
- Responsible for maintaining access to music and SFX libraries in line with Hogarth practices
- Advice and assistance to TCMs, producers and management on all audio-related technical issues or questions
- Assistance with audio related technical admin in liaison with producers and management, the Audio and Tech departments
- Staying abreast of all audio issues within Hogarth and the industry, and advising as to best practice/ideas
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in an audio post production related role.
- Knowledge of ProTools software and audio post production plugins
- A good knowledge of broadcast audio specs
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills under demanding timescales and clients
- A good working knowledge of post-production processes and services
- Good organizational and technical quality
- General ‘can-do’ service attitude
- Excellent time management skills & multi-tasking abilities
- Attention to detail
- Able to adapt to new working methods & practice technology advances
- Be able to work independently as well as part of a team
- Positive attitude towards problem solving and tight deadlines
- Knowledge in audio post production, sound design, audio mixing and editing.
- A good ear for music. Job involves music searches editing and supervision.
Reporting lines and key stakeholders
- This role reports to the Head of Audio / Lead Audio Producer.
- You will work closely with a team of audio producers, content producers, post-producers & internal account management teams, external creative agencies, creative directors, film directors and producers.
Diversity & Inclusion
Hogarth is an equal-opportunity employer. That means we believe in creating a truly inclusive culture that values diversity, equity and inclusion for everyone through our ideas, our people, how we behave and how we conduct ourselves. We strive to recruit people from diverse backgrounds and support them to achieve long-term success. This not only makes Hogarth a better company and place to work, but an environment where everyone can give their point of view, experience connection, enjoy opportunity and feel a sense of belonging.
We welcome applications from everyone, regardless of race, ethnicity, religion or belief, gender, gender identity, age, national origin, marital status, military veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, or physical or mental disability. As part of our commitment to making our hiring processes as equitable as possible, we are currently rolling out a policy which ensures that hiring managers review CVs only after they have been processed through an automated anonymisation system. This aims to ensure that all candidates are considered for interview based solely on their experience and what they can bring to the role. The solution, provided by MeVitae, scans and redacts CVs to reduce potential reviewer bias.
Please contact [email protected] if you need the job advert or form in another format.
We rely on legitimate interest as a legal basis for processing personal information under the GDPR for purposes of recruitment and applications for employment.
When you click the "Submit Application" button at the bottom of this page, this will send all the information you have added to Hogarth WW. Before you do this, we think it's a good idea to read through our Privacy statement. This explains what we do with your personal data when you apply for a role with us, and, how you can update the information you have provided us with or how to remove it.