Hogarth Worldwide is the world’s leading creative content production company. Born to make the best work brilliantly, we combine craft, insight and technology to bring creative work to life for many of the world’s most famous brands.
A Hybrid working model
Now offices are fully open we have embraced a hybrid working model, which allows our employees to split their time between the office and other locations, something we hope will provide everyone much more flexibility to their working week. The expectation is that working life at Hogarth will involve working from the office for about 50% of the time for most people. Please speak to the Talent Acquisition team to find out more information.
Temporary Job: Cover a period of maternity leave - 8 months approximately
What does an Account Director do at Hogarth?
Our Account Directors bring value to our clients by analysing, solving and presenting viable strategic production roadmaps and solutions to our clients. They identify new work streams and solutions that lead to client growth by drawing on Hogarth’s vast capabilities and understanding our global network. The Account Directors are valued advisors and partners to senior clients, as well as Agency partners at similar levels, who should be viewed as an extension of the client and their team. They need to have a thorough understanding of all areas of Hogarth/production services and be able to work in a flexible, fast-paced environment. They identify and champion great creative work, understand the importance of flawless delivery and are accountable for the successful management of their business. They are also strong leaders of teams who inspire others to act courageously.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Growth and Account Planning.
- Drives agency revenue growth by identifying profitable opportunities with clients and defining Hogarth scope of involvement from planning through delivery.
- Formulates plans to manage and exploit opportunities to drive/extend client business and partnership.
- Builds and maintains a client business development plan (per client) on an ongoing basis identifying specific opportunities and actions needed.
- Manage all financial aspects of assigned accounts including development, review, and management of SOW, construction of fees, account reviews, profitability analysis, and utilization, as well as successful delivery of client requirements.
- Monitors and communicates POV on current marketing and industry issues.
- Supports new business activities.
Reporting lines and key stakeholders:
This role reports to the Head of Business Services.
You will work closely with Finance, Creative, and Production teams.
- Experience in Client Services industry and working in a creative agency environment.
- Thorough understanding of client’s business and the competitive landscape to provide sound counsel.
- Expert client relationship skills including building relationships, presenting to clients, dealing with multiple stakeholders, and ability to think on your feet.
- Fluent English Level.
- Client Focus.
- Organized and Analytical.
- Leadership, Feedback and Motivation.
- Communication Skills.
- Continuous Improvement.
- Decision-Making and Problem-Solving.
- Crisis Management.
- Negotiation Skills.
- Business oriented.
- Driving Growth/New Business.
- Commercially astute.
- Relationship Management.