Hogarth is the Global Content Experience Company. Part of WPP, Hogarth partners with one in every two of the world’s top 100 brands including Coca-Cola, Ford, Rolex, Nestlé, Mondelez and Dyson. With a breadth of experience across an extensive range of sectors, Hogarth offers the unrivaled ability to deliver relevant, engaging, and measurable content across all channels and media - both established and emerging.
The number of channels at our fingertips; the need for speed; and the drive for mass personalisation, all mean that brands need different solutions.
Our global team of over 6,000 craft and technology experts brings together creative, production and innovation to help clients navigate this exciting and ever-changing world of today’s content experience.
A Hybrid working model
Now offices are fully open we have embraced a hybrid working model, which allows our employees to split their time between the office and other locations, something we hope will provide everyone much more flexibility to their working week. The expectation is that working life at Hogarth will involve working from the office for about 60% of the time from one of our three London offices at contracted working hours. For full time employees, 60% equates to three days in the office per week.
What does an Account Director do at Hogarth?
As an Account Director, you are an ambitious leader and a proactive member of the Creative Mastering team and are responsible for being a lead interface between the Workshop and our clients. The client is a global premiere luxury brand. You will lead the client management on the day to day and ensure client satisfaction. You will be responsible for the timely delivery of creative production projects ensuring all work is of upmost quality. You will build strong relationships with your team and clients; you will act as a trusted member to support your team in achieving the best possible work and service we pride ourselves for.
This role reports to the Creative Business Director. You will work closely with Sr Creative Producers, Creative teams and Production teams.
Your key responsibilities are:
Client Management & Delivery
- Drive the creative and production/development teams throughout the process to ensure that best practice integrated processes are adhered to and mitigates project risks
- Plan, prepare and lead internal and client meetings by sharing agendas, providing progress updates and sharing the Workshop’s creative recommendations
- Researching and demonstrating in-depth understanding of your client’s context, competitors and industry trends by sharing internal and external news and updates
- Proven ability to make informed decisions and problem-solve based on sound knowledge
- Ability to work well and manage pressure, thriving with large volumes of work and tight deadlines
- Prepare creative and production forecasts for better internal ways of working, with the support of the Sr PM
- Consistently look for new ways of working in order to meet the needs of clients with a creative/strategic mindset, thinking outside the box and coming up with strong recommendations
- Gather, share and act upon client feedback throughout all delivery proactively
- Responsible for the successful delivery of client expectations, keeping all stakeholders informed of the progress of projects and dealing with and escalating any issues efficiently
- Building strong relationships with clients positioning yourself and the Workshop as trusted advisors and partners
- Assisting with all sides of the administration of the account including the financial side by creating estimates, tracking approvals, managing final billing, updating trackers and being proactive in that regards
- Managing account forecasts, attending and preparing for financial status meetings supporting your team to ensure all targets are met and your direct team’s utilisation % is on track
- Fostering good relationships with all internal departments and cross-functional teams
- Learning how to build a very strong partnership with the day to day Rolex client team
- Proactively leading and supporting your team, ensuring you own the big picture of your work and client remit whilst getting your hands dirty into the day to day depending on the projects
- Raising your internal profile through knowledge sharing and internal presentations
- Motivating, empowering, and inspiring others around you
- Leading by example and earning the respect of your team members
- Managing an AM directly
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW/HAVE
- Previous experience within a creative agency. You are at a Senior Account Manager / Junior Account Director level
- A strong interest or previous knowledge working within sports. Tennis and golf would be preferable
- Experience managing a portfolio of design and digital projects
- Experience managing a junior
- A strong operational and logical approach to client and account management
- Experience in building successful relationships & rapidly earning trust both internally and externally
- An interest in, and working knowledge of, the commercial elements of projects and client accounts, with experience of tracking, quoting and reporting key financial information
- Exceptional attention to detail, highly organised and proven experience performing output quality control
- Ability to juggle multiple projects at once and feel confident in fast-paced, ever-changing environment while exhibiting an exceptional level of professionalism.
- Capability of working under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Exceptional written, verbal, and presentation skills
- Ambitious nature with a strong drive to progress and succeed, both as a team and as an individual
- Weekend work may be necessary occasionally across our sports events
Diversity & Inclusion
Hogarth is an equal-opportunity employer. That means we believe in creating a truly inclusive culture that values diversity, equity and inclusion for everyone through our ideas, our people, how we behave and how we conduct ourselves. We strive to recruit people from diverse backgrounds and support them to achieve long-term success. This not only makes Hogarth a better company and place to work, but an environment where everyone can give their point of view, experience connection, enjoy opportunity and feel a sense of belonging.
We welcome applications from everyone, regardless of race, ethnicity, religion or belief, gender, gender identity, age, national origin, marital status, military veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, or physical or mental disability. As part of our commitment to making our hiring processes as equitable as possible, we are currently rolling out a policy which ensures that hiring managers review CVs only after they have been processed through an automated anonymisation system. This aims to ensure that all candidates are considered for interview based solely on their experience and what they can bring to the role. The solution, provided by MeVitae, scans and redacts CVs to reduce potential reviewer bias.
Please contact [email protected] if you need the job advert or form in another format.
We rely on legitimate interest as a legal basis for processing personal information under the GDPR for purposes of recruitment and applications for employment.
When you click the "Submit Application" button at the bottom of this page, this will send all the information you have added to Hogarth WW. Before you do this, we think it's a good idea to read through our Privacy statement. This explains what we do with your personal data when you apply for a role with us, and, how you can update the information you have provided us with or how to remove it.