Hogarth Worldwide is the world’s leading creative content production company. Born to make the best work brilliantly, we combine craft, insight and technology to bring creative work to life for many of the world’s most famous brands.
About Hogarth and The Coca Cola Company (TCCC)
Hogarth Worldwide (HWW) is a fast-growing division within the WPP group, the #1 global network and largest communications holding company in the world. Hogarth Worldwide is the world’s leading creative content production company. Born to make the best work brilliantly, we combine craft, insight and technology to bring creative work to life for many of the world’s most famous brands.
OpenX, is our transformational approach that marries WPP with #Coca-Cola. The Coca Cola Company (TCCC) business is divided into five main categories: Coca-Cola, Sparkling, Nutrition, Hydration and Emerging valued at 71 billion dollars. Being part of OpenX is simply a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to join a game changer partnership built with one goal in mind: creating the boldest, most innovative ideas in the history of marketing.
As an Account Director you are a leader within the Client Services Department and are pivotal to the smooth running of the business. Our account handlers are responsible for client relationships, managing the team, building relationships with stakeholders and delivering against budgets and workflows.
- Overall responsibility for managing account (client services) team
- Manage a multinational brand for 25 different markets
- Global management vision and onboarding capabilities
- Day to day contact with the Client, WPP agencies and internal teams
- Develop a deep understanding of the contractual obligations, commercial arrangements, and SLAs
- Liaise with Print Production/Broadcast/Digital team on specified client requirements and resolve client issues/complaints to the satisfaction of main stakeholders
- Proven ability to make informed decisions and problem-solve based on sound knowledge
- Assist with financial reporting and smooth running of the finance function
- Min 7 years of experience within a global creative agency
- Experience managing global accounts for min 5 markets.
- Fluent oral and written English is a must (The interviews will be in English)
- Experience of working in a transcreation, TV, print, or digital production role essential
- Experience of budgeting and forecasting
- Prioritisation, time management and attention to detail
- Problem solver
- High and positive energy
- Customer and internal teams focused
- Good networking skills
- Cash Compensation
- Company phone and computer
- Meal ticket card
- Cover for work-related expenses
- Private medical
#LI-TA3 #LI-Remote, #LI-Hybrid, #LI-Onsite